AND RETAIL ACCOUNTING, INVENTORY AND CONTROL
WE OFFER MODERN RFID SOLUTIONS THAT ARE USED IN CONTROL, ACCOUNTING AND ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS AND ARE ACTIVELY IMPLEMENTED BY COMPANIES TO AUTOMATE ACTIVITIES AND REDUCE COSTS
ADVANTAGES OF USING AN RFID SOLUTION:
- Software with the ability to connect external business analysis systems - 1C, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and other systems, and is also easily scaled.
- Minimization of warehouse costs;
- Reduction of financial costs;
- Getting clear and relevant information about the product/service;
- Theft detection and deterrence;
- Improving sales efficiency;
- Optimization of product placement;
- Improving the order fulfillment system;
- Development of the customer service system.
COMPONENTS OF THE RFID TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM:
- RFID printers - primary data recording in the memory of RFID tags, printing text and graphic information on surfaces, printing up to several thousand tags per day.
- RFID tags - store data and transmit it to the RFID reader in a contactless way;
- RFID readers - contactless reading of information from RFID tags using radio waves;
- server hardware with software.