ELECTRONIC PRICE TAGS
ELECTRONIC PRICE TAGS ARE A SOLUTION THAT ALLOWS YOU TO EASILY AND QUICKLY CHANGE THE PRICES OF GOODS, LAUNCH PROMOTIONS, AS WELL AS ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCTS, SUCH AS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, QR CODES, PRODUCT RATING AND MUCH MORE, REMOTELY AND IN JUST A FEW CLICKS.
ADVANTAGES OF USING ELECTRONIC PRICE TAGS:
- Implementation of promotions and promotional offers even during the day;
- Additional motivation to purchase - information about promotions, stock balances, product rating motivates visitors to purchase and, accordingly, increases the average receipt;
- Cost reduction - reducing the cost of printing price tags, as well as the time to replace them;
- Easy to install and run - does not require the involvement of a team of installers or the closure of the store.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The equipment interacts with each other by wireless two-way radio wave communication, while the server is integrated into your back office or points of sale.
- You send the updated data from your computer to the server, and it replaces the information on the price tags in the store.
- Thus, the maintenance and updating of prices can be performed remotely in a few clicks.
- base stations - connection of up to 500 price tags to one station, operating radius up to 10 m;
- electronic price tags.
TYPES OF ELECTRONIC PRICE TAGS:
- E-Paper technology - up to 3 display colors, the ability to work at low temperatures, very low power consumption, diagonal sizes from 1.54” to 7.5”
- TFT technology - 2 display colors, low cost of purchase, wide viewing angle