Automation and dispatching
ALLOWS YOU TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE THE ENTIRE BUILDING AND SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE OPERATING COSTS.
COMPONENTS OF THE SYSTEM STRUCTURE:
- Control room with specialized software;
- Dispatching and control panels for engineering systems;
- Peripheral devices (sensors, flow meters, etc.) for reading information and monitoring the operation of engineering systems;
- Data transmission system.
YOU OPTIONALLY CHOOSE THE VOLUME AND DEGREE OF AUTOMATION OF THE FOLLOWING ENGINEERING SYSTEMS:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems;
- Water supply and sewerage;
- Security systems;
- Electric lighting, energy consumption.